If you’re looking for a safe and effective way to straighten your teeth without braces, you may want to consider Invisalign London. Clear aligners are made from transparent plastic that is custom-fitted to your teeth, and can be worn for up to 22 hours per day. They are removable, so you can still eat and drink what you want, and they are virtually invisible so no one will know you’re wearing them!
What are clear aligners and how do they work?
- Clear aligners are a type of dental appliance that helps to straighten teeth
- They work by gently moving teeth into the correct position over time
- They are made of clear plastic and are virtually invisible when worn
- They are removable, so you can eat and drink what you like, and brush and floss as normal
- Clear aligners are safe and effective, and many people achieve great results with them
The benefits of using clear aligners over braces
If you are looking for a way to straighten your teeth without braces, then you may want to consider using clear aligners. Clear aligners are a type of orthodontic device that is made from clear plastic. They are worn over the teeth and work by gently moving them into the correct position.
One of the benefits of using clear aligners over braces is that they are much more discreet. Braces are very visible and can often make people self-conscious. Clear aligners, on the other hand, are virtually invisible and many people will not even know that you are wearing them. This can be a great option for people who are self-conscious about their appearance.
Another benefit of clear aligners is that they are much more comfortable than braces. Braces can often be very painful and cause a lot of irritation to the gums and teeth. Clear aligners, on the other hand, do not cause any discomfort or irritation then come with metal brackets. They are also much easier to wear and can be taken out whenever you need to eat or drink something.
Overall, there are many benefits to using clear aligners over braces. They are more discreet, comfortable and affordable than braces and they work just as well in straightening teeth.
How long does it take to see results with clear aligners?
Clear aligners are a safe and effective way to straighten your teeth without braces. They work by gently moving your teeth over time into the desired position. You will usually see results within 12 weeks, but it may take up to 24 weeks for full results.
How to care for your clear aligners
Wearing your clear aligners requires some special care to keep them clean and free from debris. Here are a few tips:
– Brush your teeth and clear aligners after every meal.
– Use toothpaste and a soft-bristled toothbrush to clean your teeth and aligners.
– Rinse your mouth and aligners with water after brushing.
– Avoid eating hard or sticky foods that can get caught in your aligners.